3D Printing & Polishing Metal Bitcoins Printed w/ colorFabb Bronzefill


I 3D Print Bitcoins from colorFabb Bronzefill which is a 3D Printer filament made from 80% real bronze & 20% PLA plastic. I than polish them to a shine using numerous different methods including Vibratory Bowl, Sandpaper, Steel Wool & Liquid Polish. See awesome article on this video by 3DPrint.com @ http://bit.ly/1GEN08e

Tip me w/ BTC @ http://Barnacules.tip.me

Scroll to bottom to see FAQ & Corrections…

Links to everything mentioned in this video!
Purchase Ultimaker 3D Printer @ http://bit.ly/1CvAnud
Purchase Bronzefill Material @ http://bit.ly/1nsx2HM
Purchase Vibratory Bowl @ http://amzn.to/1GCDnXN
Get Bitcoin 3D Model @ http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:31333

Save money & help the channel using links below!
Purchase External Battery @ http://bit.ly/VivisPowerBank
Purchase GoPro Hero 4 Black @ http://amzn.to/1E6Ew5M
Purchase Ultimaker 3D Printer @ http://bit.ly/1CvAnud
Purchase PLA Plastic Material @ http://bit.ly/1nsx2HM
Purchase Plastic Skeleton Case @ http://amzn.to/1yZX4DS
Purchase Metal Skeleton Case @ http://amzn.to/1tJzAme
Donate if you enjoy my videos @ http://bit.ly/helpbarnacules
Shop Amazon US @ http://amazon.barnnerd.com
Shop Amazon UK @ http://amazonuk.barnnerd.com
Buy Ultimaker 3D Printer @ http://bit.ly/1CvAnud
Subscribe to 1UP BOX @ http://bit.ly/1tuoBP9
Subscribe to Nerd Block, Horror Block & Arcade Block @ http://bit.ly/1l1SvSn
Buy Static Stuff T-Shirts @ http://staticstuff.com
Buy Shirt Punch T-Shirts @ http://bit.ly/1miE9iL
Subscribe to Nature Box (Yum!) @ http://bit.ly/1orunJ7
Subscribe to Astrill VPN (Privacy on the internet) @ https://www.astrill.com/ot249352
Buy my Vlogging Camera @ http://bit.ly/1bYx30C
GT Omega Racing Office Chairs @ http://bit.ly/1lA4h4K
-or-
Use code ‘NERDGASM’ at checkout!

Use Coupon Code ‘NERDGASM’ at checkout on http://thatsmyface.com to save 10% instantly!

Use coupon code ‘Barnacules’ at checkout when ordering your Nerd Block or Horror Block using my affiliate links below to save 10% off your first month subscription!

Use coupon code ‘Nerdgasm’ at checkout when ordering from StaticStuff.com and save 10%

Come talk to me…
Tweet me @ http://twitter.barnnerd.com
Facebook me @ http://facebook.barnnerd.com
Instagram @ http://instagram.barnnerd.com
Email me @ [email protected]

Music by Audio Sprite @ https://soundcloud.com/audiosprite87

Corrections
1) Print material at no higher than 220C (not 260C as shown in video)

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q) Is this material real metal?
A) Yes, 80% of it is metal and the other 20% is PLA plastic

Q) Will this ruin your 3D printer?
A) No, if you can print PLA this will print without issues

3d printing, metal, how to, tutorial, 3d printer, 3d printing Email business inquiries to [email protected] Help the channel by donating BitCoin to 1MfVZVMjfUUq8srg1d4RbgXR5e7JLw7R6P

LEAVE A REPLY