There is enormous potential upside in gold and silver mining stocks and Bitcoin, amidst massive global instability. The Dollar Vigilante, Jeff Berwick, warns that the US dollar is beginning to show cracks and a Fed rate hike risks real calamity. The current situation closely resembles the scenario just prior to the 2008 crash.
Jeff Berwick founded Stockhouse.com, Canada’s largest financial website in 1994 and was the CEO and on the board of directors up until 2006. He is now the founder and Chief Editor of The Dollar Vigilante website and organisation, specialising in expatriation, investment and geopolitical analysis.
Talking points from this week’s interview
• A Fed rated hike would risk calamity
• Bitcoin has great potential but remains risky
• Premiums on physical metals likely to grow, perhaps massively.
• Global insecurity over Syria and the weakening Eurozone risks WWIII
• TDV Internationalization and Investment Summit Feb 18th