Language: Hindi, Topics Covered:
1. Need for a “decentralized” digital currency
2. Satoshi Nakomoto and the origin of bitcoin
3. How does Bitcoin system can operate?
4. mining of bitcoins, hashrate, computer technology
5. Bitcoin E-wallet or Digital wallet transactions- why and how are they anonymous?
6. Compare and contrast: RTGS-NEFT-Bitcoins
7. how can Bitcoin be used in money laundering, terrorism and drug trafficking
8. Casestudy: Silkroad website & illegal trade of coccain using bitcoin currency
9. Bitcoin vs Dollar: historic fluctuations in exchange rate
10. officers stand of People’s Bank of China and reserve bank of India (RBI) on bitcoins
11. How does Bitcoin violate FEMA and Prevention of money laundering act?
12. US’s official stand on bitcoins and capital transaction tax on them.
13. Misc. developments: Laxmicoin and fall of Mt.Gox bitcoin exchange website
14. possible questions for interviews from this topic.
Powerpoint available at http://Mrunal.org/download
Exam-Utility: UPSC CSAT, CDS, CAPF, Bank, RBI, IBPS, SSC and other competitive exams, IIM, XLRI, MBA interviews and GDPI
Venue: Sardar Patel Institute of Public Administration (SPIPA), Satellite, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India